We want to welcome you to Gotta Pixel, a digital scrapbooking community and gallery.
The first thing you will want to do is create a user account so that you can post in the forums, download from our freebie area and upload your layouts to our gallery.
- At the top find the word REGISTER and click on it.
Gotta Pixel complies with COPPA laws, and this means we do require you to give us your birthday. We do not use this information for anything other than to verify that you are 13 years or older. You have the option to make your age/birth date visible to the members or not.
- Enter in your correct birth date and press the PROCEED button.
- Enter in a user name. Once you have picked a name and have registered, we are unable to change this name, so think before you pick one. For security and spam reasons, do not use your email address, or your last name.
There are a few rules to keep in mind when you create a password:
1. Never use your user name as your password, or even a portion of it.
2. Never use the same password twice.
3. Combine letters and numbers to make your password harder to guess.
4. Mix upper and lower case letters to ensure tight security.
5. Do not share your password with anyone.
6. The longer the password, the better. We recommend at least 6 characters.
7. Try not to use words from the dictionary in your password.
- Enter your password and confirm it.
- Input your valid email address and confirm it. Your email MUST be valid.
- Look at the image verification image and then type in the letters that you see. This is to help us combat against spam on the site.
The rest is optional
- If someone referred you to the site, make sure to mention them in the referrer box.
- Change the time so it matches your time zone, and if you are under the day light savings time changes.
- Leave checked or uncheck if you wish to receive emails from admin.
Click Complete Registration
A verification email is sent to your email account after you register to confirm that the account is valid. You must activate your account before you can do anything on the site. Please check your email (make sure to check the spam folder as well) and read the instructions that the email has in regards to activating your account.
Once your account is activated, your account has full functionality on the site!