Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED-Bucket Scrap List Challenge *Win a Coupon from Litabells Designs*

Talking CLOSED-Bucket Scrap List Challenge *Win a Coupon from Litabells Designs*

Thanks to everyone for playing! The winner is gvolbert. Please check your pm for your coupon.

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day Weekend! This challenge is all about things you would like to do, but haven't yet,.. but with a scrapbook theme. Have you visited the gallery and always wanted to try a technique or style (for example extracting, white space etc)? Or do you have pictures that you haven't yet scrapped or somewhere you want to go?

For me, I'd like to visit Australia.--visiting Sydney, holding a koala, maybe feed a kangaroo. What amazing place..what pictures I would take!

What is on your bucket list? I can't wait to see what's you come up with. Just leave your comment below

One lucky winner will get a $10 coupon from Litabells Designs store. Winner will be selected by random. Please be sure to get your answers in before Sunday, NOON EST. Good luck all!
    Last edited by Peaceful Angel; 11-07-2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: CLOSED
    "Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure." Jack Lemmon

Creating proudly for:

what i'd really like to do is have one of my layouts published in creating keepsakes magazine, but i don't think i have ever created a layout that is "good enuf" lol but if i ever do, i will submit it, lol!

I have several places on the list to visit...Ireland again with the kids and we've never been to Australia either. We were wanting to go for a honeymoon but it was too expensive at the time! I've also wanted to try using actions. I just came across the CoffeeShop blog with lots of free ones.

More than anything, I'd like to go on a tropical vacation with my husband. Hawaii, perhaps. I can only imagine the amazing, vibrant photos that I'd have to scrap!

i'd like to learn how to use photoshop, i always have such good intentions, but i just can't seem to let go of DIP, i'm so comfortable using this software but I know PS is more compatable with most digiscrap products...oh well, maybe some day

thanks for the chance to win

i'd like to get together all the really old photos in my (large) family and scan and scrap them into a photo book. i'ts daunting to me, so i keep thinking about i. at some point (soon, probably) i'll actually dive in. i also love the 'scene' type layouts i see in the gallery. i'm hoping to try those out too (bit by bit...i haven't like anything i've done yet).
    thanks for the chance to win.
    "Life is too short to wake up in the mornings with regrets. So love the ones who treat you right, forget the ones who donít. Remember that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it, if it changes your life, then let it. No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

"Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness."
    -George Sand

I would like to own a camera that takes under water pictures.....just think of the pics I could get...not just of fish and sea life but of my grandchildren as the swim etc.
    I will have one one day ( please Mr Santa )

Oh my, my list is so long! (I really do have a bucket list that I made when I retired.) I'll keep it to just the scrapbook-related items.
    Finish some of my projects like my mother's genealogy book, a family cruise book & one for our trip to South Dakota this fall. This one is very doable!
    To be able to design some of my own kits. With a little time I can do this one now that I have one kit under my belt.
    New things I'd like to help with my SBing - DSLR camera & PS 5. These are way in the future -- PS 6 or 7 & some new-fangled camera will probably be out before I can come up with the cash for either of them. Who knows, maybe it will drive the price down!

And thanks to GP for making me think about what needs to be done, sometimes that is the best inspiration to get myself in gear to get it accomplished.

My scrapbooking bucket list is to learn to scrap with BRIGHT colors .I'm always drawn toward earthtone and sublte colors. I'm working on my 6th heritage/family book now (this is my first digital scrapbook attempt), I'm giving it to my father whose in his eighties for x-mas. I'm
    also working on a book for my 4 month old great nephew for x-mas.... Hopefully my next book I can use more brights!

my scrapbooking bucket list is to create a first year book for my daughter. i keep buying the supplies, just not getting the time to actually work on it.

i also have always wanted to visit venice!

Thread Information