Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: American Idol

I'm surprised with tonight's elimination.

me either
    "Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure." Jack Lemmon

Creating proudly for:

ooooo not right!

All the finalists are really good this year so it is going to be hard to see any of them going home from now until the end. All it takes is 1 bad song.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I think he's going to have a recording contract anyway.. and I might buy some of his songs. . I agree Kathy, there's some tough competition this year.

Creating proudly for:

I really liked him last night.

well..I was going to turn it off.. the only one that I thought did really well with the Queen songs was Phillip. Hollie and Elise I thought was good too (better then what the judges said).

Then it was much better with songs they chose on their own. There I liked Jessica, Hollie and Elise--I wasn't happy with Phillips selection, but maybe it's because he was more subdued.

Did anyone notice, there wasn't a little blurb about meeting up with Jimmy Iovine? Maybe, some people are blaming him for Colton's lack of votes last week? Just wondering. I still miss Colton .

Creating proudly for:

Oh there wasn't? That's interesting. That could very well be the reason there was no blurb with Jimmy.

I wasn't able to watch the performance show because I was sick and slept through it. I did watch the eliminations tonight and I think I saw enough of the performance show through the recaps LOL.

I still don't know how I feel about who got eliminated. I like that person. I think they sing really well. But someone has got to go...I don't know. I mean I wasn't shocked. But still like them.

It's hard at this point ... they are all so good. I pick who I like best and then hate the next song they sing or I pick the one I think should be eliminated and then their song is out of sight.

I was a bit surprised Skylar was in the bottom three.

Hope you feel better, Jo . I've been sick too, but I don't think I gave you what I had .

I'm leaning on Phillip as being the winner because he's the most consistent. Joshua and Jessica is hot or cold for me. Even though Hollie is starting to pick it up, I think she's going to be next. I was a little disappointed that Skylar was on the bottom but I think that's fanbase related..she's definitely fun to watch.

Creating proudly for:

Thread Information