Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: American Idol

KAPOH and Chickie you said everything about Phillip so eloquently and I agree. He is definitely amazing. My favorite American Idol since David Cook. He has a great career ahead of him. I love his soft side and that he is so unique and doesn't let anyone tell him not to be himself. I still love that when Jimmy? told him not to wear grey he wore grey. That was awesome. You both said it better, but I am such a fan.

Let me finish this LO... Chickie's Avatar
    Jo, I think it was Tommy Hilfiger... and yeah, PP did his own thing. I know that Jimmy made comments about Jessica dressing too old for her age, which I had to agree with.

she definitely did. I am glad to see that she got away from that at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Carlson View Post
    I felt horrible for him at the end when they made him sing. I don't know if they have done that in the past, but it's just down right cruel. They have to be in total shock!! I got all teary eyed watching him cry on stage. I was so proud of him when he put down the guitar and went to his family... that is what the should have let him done in the first place.
    I don't know if it just felt different to me.. or if it was really different but the end of The Voice, there was the family on stage..the judges all hugging (well maybe not Christina and Adam).. so it looked more like one big party.. and I don't think he ended up singing much of the song..and it seemed OK with everyone .

I think overall, Colton was my favorite, but we know how that turned out. I think he'll still be successful.
    "Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure." Jack Lemmon

Creating proudly for:

Thread Information