Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crock Pot Challenge - February 2012

i was a bit creative, but i think i got everything. i used the ribbon as my frame requirement. my extra elemnts are 2 sets of leaves and the flourish-leaves element to the back. i always enjoy thid challenge. here's my layout:
    "Life is too short to wake up in the mornings with regrets. So love the ones who treat you right, forget the ones who donít. Remember that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it, if it changes your life, then let it. No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

"Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness."
    -George Sand

Here's mine, it's all from Kathryn Estry Designs, mostly from Sweet Luv, thanks for the challenge!

credits: A+ Designs kits: Sweet American pie, Last song, Got a feeling and Escape
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

FANTASTIC job everyone! I'm loving your layouts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grrfluudy View Post
    Thank you for the challenge! 3 elements I chose : Christmas tree, 'tis the season and red pear
    CONGRATS! You are the winner of the $5 coupon to my store! I'll me PMing you the code. ENJOY and thanks for participating!!!

Thank you very much!!

Thread Information