Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from a Kiwi living in Australia

Hello from a Kiwi living in Australia

Hi,
    I have been lurking around here for a bit. I am originally a paper scrapper who is doing digi now, due to the pace of my life at the moment. I have only been at this less than six months. I have been surfing around the digi scrap web and checking out the work of many designers and using challenges to learn more about the craft.

I am in Sydney Australia (originally from Wellington, New Zealand)
    My adult kids all still live in NZ and I am documenting our life in a very random fashion - our photos have been digital since 2002, but I also have stacks of paper photographs as well.

Cheers
    Debra

Hiya Debra, welcome to Gotta Pixel! I started as a digiscrapper and love it. There many people like you who switch.. or do a combination of both! Take a look around at the challenges in the forum and the gallery. If you have any questions, just let us know.
    "Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure." Jack Lemmon

Creating proudly for:

Hi Debra, it's great to see you here!

I find digi-scrapping far easier to fit into my life because you don't have to get out all of your materials and put them away when you are done. It sounds like you have plenty of photos to work with--I have digital photos since 2005 and I'm still not close to completing my layouts for them. We have great challenges here, so I hope to see your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome to Gotta Pixel Debra. There's lots going on here so look around and join the fun. If you have questions, just ask.

Wow, you have quite a task ahead with all of those pics. Glad that you've joined us.

Welcome to Gotta Pixel, Debra! I am a former paper scrapper, too. But now all I do is digi scrapping. I am a lot faster, make no mess to clean up and have everything handy on my computer, which means I never run out of anything (like adhesive LOL) Joining the challenges is a great way to learn new things and getting to know each other. I also love looking through the gallery, so hope to see your layouts in there soon

Let us know if you have any question, there are so many friendly members here on Gotta Pixel, you will always find someone that is able to help

Heike - CaScrappingGirl

Hi Debra!

Wow, that many photos would be overwhelming ... in a good way. You'll have lots to play around with.

Welcome Debra! Isn't digital so much more versatile? I just love it and can't seems to even want to think about ALL those paper supplies I have for traditional scrapping. Glad to have you and if you have any questions...be sure to post!

Created using Connie Prince's "Oct Grab Bag"!

Welcome Debra. You will find that many of the digital scrappers came from the paper world. Digital is so much easier (you don't have things to put away and you can just hit save if you don't have time to finish a page) and doesn't clutter the house.

Welcome to GP Debra Just holler if you need any help...we're a friendly bunch

Thread Information