Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Layout of the Day for the week of April 15 - 21, 2012

Layout of the Day for the week of April 15 - 21, 2012

Layout of the Day for Sunday April 15, 2012

Today's Layout of the Day is Off To Third Grade by LisaAnn. There is a lot to like about this layout. I really like the personality in the pix and the b/w works really well here. I also like how everything is blocked, and the dateline across the top, as well as the stitching! The page is linked to the image, so click on it to leave her some love!

This page was created using Project March by Crisdam Designs.

Oh, WOW! Thank you so much, I am truly honored! You have turned a gloomy Monday happy for me and I will be smiling all day! I must give credit to Crisdam Designs great template. I'd also like to thank all you sweet gals for the really nice comments you have left in the gallery, which is making my smile even bigger! This is a very friendly community...love that!

Where's the Like button around here?! LOL! Hope you'll be around this community awhile, LisaAnn ... I'm loving your pages and your sweet comments, too. I forgot to mention in my comments on your page what a handsome little man Jordan is (and obviously full of confidence!)

Bekki, you are one incredibly sweet lady!! I certainly plan on sticking around here because this is the friendliest community I've found, something I really have been looking for. And from what I've seen of your beautiful layouts, I'm sure to be doing a bit of scraplifting of my own! And thank you for the kind compliments of my son--every mom loves to hear that stuff!! lol I tend to think he is handsome, but I may be a tad bit biased.

Layout of the Day for Monday April 16, 2012

Today's Layout of the Day is lovely by lingovise. I love the pretty colors she used and the clustering is spectacular! The b/w photo works well with these colors! The page is linked to the image, so click on it to leave her some love!

This page was created using Spring Chic paper pack, element pack, and smears by Mye de Leon.

Layout of the Day for Tuesday April 17, 2012

Today's Layout of the Day is Dirt by thescrapshak. This is a wonderful, grungy layout! I love her 'dirty' picture and all the spatters of mud! The page is linked to the image, so click on it to leave her some love!

This page was created using Boyish Charm page kit collaboration by Armina Designs and Laura Burger

OMG!! I am SO excited! My Daughter is gonna flip! She reads the newsletters with me and tells me what to buy! Cant wait till tomorrow morning! You all made my night and my day tomorrow! =)
    Also don't forget I used:
    I also used Indigo Designs All about you Template3, I LOVE that photo mask!
    http://www.gottapixel.net/store/prod...amp;amp;page=4

BTW LisaAnn she thinks your son is "cute" LOL! and YES they are awesome around here which is why I am making my Digi home also!

Thank you Ladies!

Layout of the Day for Wednesday April 18, 2012

Today's Layout of the Day is love by lawyerlyn. I love all the doodles used here; from the subtle patterns in the background papers, to the framing, to the word art used for the title, it is all fantastic! I also like how she split the papers. The page is linked to the image, so click on it to leave her some love!

This page was created using i doodle love u by Wordart World by Jennifer

Oh, this is such an honor! Thanks so very, very much! This certainly made my day! Thanks once more!

Quote Originally Posted by lawyerlyn View Post
    Oh, this is such an honor! Thanks so very, very much! This certainly made my day! Thanks once more!
    Yea---Marlyn!!! You did such a fantastic job----LOVE the clustering around your photo....so cool!

Thread Information