Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just turned in my photo book for printing

Just turned in my photo book for printing

I always get so nervous after I submit my photobook for printing! Actually, I start getting nervous right before I hit the submit button. What if something is wrong? I used a new printer because my previous printer Scrapbook Pictures went out of business. I like 10x10 hardcover custom wrap and there are only a handful of printers who do that size. Anyway, I'm trying Adorama Pix this time--they have good reviews and best of all they have a coupon code for 25% off through tomorrow.

This book is from my Anna Maria vacation February 2011. I really love all of the pages in the book. I have two of those pages in this gallery. Just over a year later isn't too bad, right?

Crossing my fingers....

I'm betting it will be awesome!

Creative for Angelclaud ArtRoom, Connie Prince and Lindsay Jane
    Proud Pixel Praiser

Let us know how they turn out! I am scrambling to get mine finished for Mother's day this year.. I am always late with it.. horrible I know!

I just sent a bunch of pages off to get printed at Scrapping Simply myself and am anxiously awaiting them. I won $10 in print credits from there, so am trying them out. I had a few books printed by Picaboo back in January (I had a Groupon I had to use) in the soft custom cover, 8.5 x 11 format and was pretty happy with them. Let us know how your book turns out. I'm always looking for printing options.

I have a $50 credit at persnickety prints that I haven't used. Really need to do so. I hope your books turn out fine and hopefully I will get on the ball and use my credit.

I need to push myself and get a couple of books done. Please do a review when you get your book back. Let us know what you think of it!

How exciting!!! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

It was shipped yesterday!

That is so exciting, and obviously really quick turn around time! Yes, please do let us know what you think of the company and your book when you get it!

I have not yet printed out a photo book. I am all scary with you LOL Can't wait to hear how it turned out!

Heike - CaScrappingGirl

Thread Information