Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I Have A Do Over? Challenge

Can I Have A Do Over? Challenge

Is it really May already? I don't know about you, but April just blew right by. This month I want you to try and find a page that has to do with some sort of vacation. If you can't, then it's okay to just find an old layout that needs a re-do.

In September DH and I will be married for 5 years. I can't believe it has been that long. Sadly, I was just starting to digi-scrap and never did scrap many of our honeymoon photos. I did a cover for the book and that was about it. So this month I have decided to try to work on getting our honeymoon scrapped so for my re-do I chose the cover I scrapped a while ago. I liked the big ocean picture but the hodge-modge of photos underneath didn't seem to fit.

I kept a large photo of the beautiful ocean and focused on the one photo of DH and I on our first night in the Grand Caymans. Here is my re-do.

All right, now you have seen MY do over, and now I want to see yours! Don't be shy! I always love before and afters..it really shows you how much you have grown as a scrapper!

Please post your old layout and new layout here in the thread. Please DO NOT upload your old layout to the gallery. Instead, please use your own photo hosting website (e.g. photobucket).

You have until 11:59PM EST on May 31st to submit your layout in the Can I Have A Do Over? Gallery.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

**Posting Bonus**
    Big Thanks to Lindsay Jane our sponser for this challenge.

Everyone that participates in this month's challenge and uses 50% Gotta Pixel items (please credit in gallery) will receive this paper pack from Lindsay Jane which cordinates with her Color My World Pinkish Collection.

(Will be PMed to you by the end of May)
    Last edited by Sagediva2; 05-01-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks for the challenge. This may not seem like a vacation. But I think it qualifies...anything you have to sit on a bus for 15 hours to get to is a vacation in my book. LOL

Here's my original. I was so excited about delivering the story and the pictures I kinda forgot to scrap.

Here's my redo. I like it much better. The title is a twist on a song of his called "The Truth" that has a line that goes, "If you want to know the truth, you make or break my day."

Terrific re-do Johanna.

Here is my do-over. I love that my do-over pile of layouts is shrinking! This page is from our Christmas vacation in Santa Cruz. My husband's family all live in CA. I love this photo, but felt like the layout didn't do it justice. The new layout is a complete change in style.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Amazing redo Didi. I love the how you used the photo but also cropped it for a closer look at her sweet face. Thanks so much for playing along.

Here is my do over. I chose a paper layout that I did way back. Since I plan to work on a digital Book about me I wanted to redo this layout already for a while:

and here is my redo:

Heike - CaScrappingGirl

I don't have any holiday photos so I rescrapped an old one from my gallery of my son and his cousin Ella playing together using Jen C Designs NSD grab bag. Hugs Crystal x
    Original

Redo

Credits: Layered template (Timeline 2, Template 1) and My Story February 14 both by Jen C Designs.

Heike I love that you are doing a book about yourself. I know personally I rarely scrap about me.

Love your redo. Great clustering and lovely hair

Crystal that kit you chose is perfect for your redo. I really like the arrangement of your photos in your new layout. Great job and thanks for joining us.

Okay, not a vacation LO and not GP kit (but template is by Bella Gypsy), but this page was in MAJOR need of a do over, so I thought I'd share!

Original:

Do Over:

Thread Information