Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crock Pot Challenge - May 2012

Crock Pot Challenge - May 2012

Welcome to the Crock Pot Challenge at Gotta Pixel! So here's how the challenge works.

Kim described this challenge in such a great way I thought I'd share her words: "like a speed scrap in reverse. I really love that idea. Just like a speed scrap, you tell me what to do, but I have lots of time. Yours is 'Slow-scrapping' or 'Crockpot' type of scrapping when speed scrapping uses a microwave!"

So basically I am going to give you a list of elements, papers, etc to use and you must add this to your layout - no more or no less. It's as simple as that - or is it?

Here's the list that each layout must include:
    1 alpha
    1 artistic smear, glitter spray or bead scatter
    1 tag
    2 pictures
    3 paper strips
    4 buttons or brads
    5 flowers

*You may duplicate as needed
    Add shadowing, title, and journaling if desired.
    **NEW**Please list in your description, the kits, templates in order to be elgible for the prize

Please make sure you use ALL Gotta Pixel products and then you have a chance to win a $5 GC to Mel's entire store! Yep, that's right. One participant in this challenge will win a five dollar coupon to her store. Collabs, of course, are not included.

Here's my example by the very talented andrea_luhman. Isn't it a FUN page? You can leave her some love by clicking the image below:

If you like her layout and want the kit used, you can it here in the Gotta Pixel store. The kit is called Brighter Than the Sun and you can grab it HERE

Thank you to Mel of A+ Designs for sponsoring this challenge:

Guidelines
    * You have until 11:59 pm EST on May 31st to post your layout in the Crock Pot Challenge Gallery
    * Please also post your layout with gallery link here in this thread so you can receive some praise.
    * Name of participants who use 100% GOTTA PIXEL's products will be added in the drawing to win a $5 coupon to Mel's entire store.
    **NEW Please credit the designer and kit in order to be eligible for the prize.
    * Please only add the items in the above list to your layout but most of all HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by Peaceful Angel; 05-31-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    "Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure." Jack Lemmon

Creating proudly for:

I'm a late-night scrapper but I'm ready to go to bed now! I used 3 papers as strips, backgrounds and other mats. Here's my layout:

You sure got a jump on things, Karen! Super job.

Creating proudly for:

Creating proudly for:

Kit Used: Tangerine Grunge by Kristmess Designs

My first time to do this one, thanks for the introduction to a fun challenge.

Judy

Great to have you join in, Judy!

Creating proudly for:

I had to make a tag; hope it looks like a tag!!

Here's mine. Uses all paper and elements from Connie Prince's "My Wish for You". Alpha from Bella Gypsy's "jingle all the way"

\
    link

Awesome layouts!!! I left some love for everyone in the gallery!

Thread Information