Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May What the Flick Challenge

May What the Flick Challenge

Well 1 third of the year has gone already! I just don't know how time is passing so quickly these days! May already and here I am with another What the Flick Challenge. Well I know Chris' poster choice last month is hard to beat!! You all did such a fantastic job with that challenge that I had to mention it again how appreciative I am of you all participating and I hope that you all participate in this month's too, even though my poster choice will not be as good as Chris' was!!! Speaking of my poster choice, here it is.

I thought with all the stuff about Titanic being in the news etc recently becuase of it's 100 year anniversary, that I'd choose a poster from this film. I know it's not the most well known of posters from this film but I liked how the photos were placed in strips like this with the writing in between and thought that could give you some good inspiration. Feel free to be inspired in any way, of course!

Complete this challenge using at least 60% Gotta Pixel products and post your wonderful layout in the What the Flick Gallery, then come back here to show us your creation and tell us what about the poster inspired your layout. In return, you’ll receive this date circle for the month of May. It comes with a marker so you can easily mark any day in May for your layouts!

Can't wait to see what you come up with this month!!
    Kristina

I think it's a great poster Kristina! I've seen some of the new pictures of the wreckage. Makes me scared of ever going on a cruise! I think the blocked design of this poster will be a good starting point for me.

Here is mine, inspired by the blocked photos and middle titles.

I must say I love the concept and inspiration from this poster as well! Will have to think on it but I think this will bring in some wonderful LO's!!

I made my own poster in the same style to commemorate our night at the theater.

Ok, so on mine, I was inspired by the big photo under the 3 smaller square photos. 99% GP

Oh my goodness! These are so gorgeous!! You've all done such an amazing job with this challenge so far!! Thank you for participating and there is still plenty of time for anyone one else who wants to participate too.
    Kristina

I really enjoyed this challenge as it gave me incentive to scrap photos from my honeymoon which was way back in 1992. I was inspired by the layout of the poster - the three rows of photos and the type in between these rows.

I love what everyone has come up with so far.

Thread Information