Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Designer Gallery

Question Designer Gallery

Hi Ladies,

I'm proud to be one of Jen C's CT and the team and I would love to share some of our layouts with you, to showcase her gorgeous new store goodies . Maybe I'm having a dumb blonde moment but could someone point me in the right direction, in the gallery? Cheers
    Px
    Sugar'nSpice
    SnS Blog
    Proud to CT for -Jen C Designs.

Hey Petra -- it does not appear that Jen C gallery has been set up yet. I am sure the powers to be when see this and get her set up. I am so excited to see Jen C here (BTW - you CT for some great people)

Awww Debbie, you're too kind and you design for some great designers too!
    I can see we are going to have some fun here
    Px
    Sugar'nSpice
    SnS Blog
    Proud to CT for -Jen C Designs.

Just call me Frank Stacy Carlson's Avatar
    Jen's isn't up yet It's on my to do list for today so by the end of today, it will be in the gallery!
    I lurve me some digital scrapbooking

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Carlson View Post
    Jen's isn't up yet It's on my to do list for today so by the end of today, it will be in the gallery!
    Thank you, sure you are busy preparing for this weekend. Hugs Crystal x

Credits: Layered template (Timeline 2, Template 1) and My Story February 14 both by Jen C Designs.

I have a question along the same lines. I am also on Jens CT. I have a LO that I posted that uses one of her Templates and a kit form Colie's Corner. But I can only figure out how to put the LO in one of their designer galleries?? Is there a way to label it with both or do I have to upload the LO multiple times? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kristal View Post
    I have a question along the same lines. I am also on Jens CT. I have a LO that I posted that uses one of her Templates and a kit form Colie's Corner. But I can only figure out how to put the LO in one of their designer galleries?? Is there a way to label it with both or do I have to upload the LO multiple times? Thanks!
    Unfortunately, you are not able to put it in 2 categories. However, if you put the SKU number attributed to each product in the Keywords section, when folks do a search through the store, your layout will be brought up for both products!

Thank you! I did not know that about the SKU!

The SKU is what also makes the pages come up when we click on the button under the item in the store....View Layouts with this Product! It is really important to use if you can!

Thread Information