Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Layout of the Day for the week of May 6 - 12

Layout of the Day for Thursday, May 10, 2012

Today I chose Camping in Montana as Layout of the Day. I really like the blocking on top and bottom of the large beautiful photo. The colors of the kit are stunning and help give the layout the outdoorsy feel. For this layout JeannieK used Down by the River by Mye De Leon. Be sure to go leave her some love in the gallery. The image below is linked.

Here is a closer look at Down by the River by Mye De Leon

Thank you Kristin! Most of the credit has to go to GP designers for making such wonderful kits to scrap with!

You are so welcome ...I agree the GP designers are awesome!

Layout of the Day for Friday, May 11, 2012

I just love Spring and today's layout makes me wish it would last longer here in Florida where I live. Today's layout is Spring Is In The Air by Leighfish28. I really like the blocking and the scalloped borders. For this layout she used {Life} In April Spring Is In The Air by Crisdam Designs. Be sure to go to Leighfish28's gallery and leave her some love. The image below is linked.

Here is a closer look at {Life} In April Spring Is In The Air by Crisdam Designs.

Wow, thank you so much for noticing my page. Isabel's designs inspire me so much, they make scrapping my memories such a joy.
    Ronny

Proudly Creating For:

It is great when kits inspire you and you are able to love making your memories last forever.

Layout of the Day for Saturday, May 12, 2012

I really enjoy seeing all different types of layouts in the gallery. There are some with a lot of white space and then there are some filled to the brim with clustering and photos. For today's layout I chose In Love by Cinna using Dreamy Kit and Add-On Bundle by Lathia's Designs. I was instantly draw to this layout because of the use of white space. The clustering is terrific and I love the quote she chose to go with the page. It says everything. Be sure to head over to the gallery and leave Cinna some love. The image below is linked.

Here is a closer look at Lathia's Designs Dreamy Kit

Thread Information